Our new client portal makes it easy to pay your bill from Kaufman Rossin Alternative Investment Services.
Just follow the step-by-step guide below.
There are 2 ways to access the portal
You can access the portal through the Kaufman Rossin Alternative Investments site by using the “Payment Portal” link. See instructions below.
Or you can use the link found within your Kaufman Rossin invoice.
If accessing the portal through the website
- Go to kaufmanrossinais.com and select “Payment Portal” on the top right
- Enter the invoice number and the total for the invoice. Be sure to enter the invoice number and NOT the client number:
- Invoice number: 4xxxxx
- Date: MM/DD/YYYY
- Client number: 2XXXXXXX
- Make sure that you enter the total for the invoice and not the balance on the invoice.
If accessing the portal through the invoice
- “Click here to pay with credit card or ACH” will take you directly into the portal without the need of any credentials or additional information.
Once you have entered the portal
- The total amount of outstanding invoices will appear. To view all open invoices and download them, click “Select/View Invoices & Late Fees”
- From this screen, you can click on the invoice number to view and download the invoice if desired.
- You can uncheck an invoice in the “Pay” column to remove it from being part of this payment. In the example below, the most recent two invoices have been removed showing a total amount to pay of $45,441.76 instead of the total open balance of $82,350.57.
- Click “OK” when ready to proceed.
- Note: There is a step later where you can partially pay the invoices selected below.
- Select the option to “Pay Now” under ACH or under the Credit/Debit Card options.
- There are no fees for ACH or debit card payments, but 3% for credit card payments.
- The total fee is displayed under “Transaction Fees” next to credit cards, as well as the total payment amount if the credit card option is utilized.
- The “Make Payments” screen allows you to modify how much you are paying on each specific invoice before clicking “Next.”
- In this example, each invoice is rounded down to the nearest thousand.
- The total amount to pay and the transaction fee of 3% are now adjusted to show the final payment amounts.
- Input your payment details either for credit/debit card or ACH
- Review payment details and select confirm to complete the transaction.
Once the payment is successful, a confirmation email will be sent to you!
Complete the fields below and our team will contact with you within 1 to 2 business days.
Frequently asked questions
What payment methods are accepted?
You can pay by ACH, debit card or credit card.
How do I know if I can pay my invoice online?
All invoices – electronic or paper – can be paid online. However, only electronic invoices can be viewed in PDF form in the portal.
Does it cost anything extra to pay via the portal?
If you pay via a bank transfer or debit card, there is no fee. Payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee.
Can I set up an account?
No, currently we do not have an option to create an account.
I’m having trouble using the portal. Where can I get help?
Simply fill out the form titled “Need assistance?” and one of our team members will contact you within 1-2 business days.
I did not receive payment confirmation. How do I get a copy?
E-mail our Internal Accounting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be happy to assist.